The August 2012 Costa Rica Caribbean Experience for Young Jewish Professionals
Aug 11, 2012 11:11PM - 12:18AM
1 Costa Rica Way
Travel Adventure Costa Rica
Promo code 'Waterfalls' for $130 off: $1520.00
Enjoy the summer with other Young Jewish Professionals on an amazing adventure in August!
Enter the code 'Waterfalls' while registering and take $130 of the cost off the trip!
The 8-night Costa Rica Caribbean Experience for Young Jewish Professionals this August offers a diverse adventure that combines the Caribbean Highlands of Costa Rica with the breathtaking tropical beaches of the Caribbean Lowland. It begins with a whitewater rafting run down to the Lowlands. The Lowlands are stunning tropical beaches with a unique flora and fauna, an active nightlife, and its own indigenous culture. The trip continues with a visit to Tortuguero National Park, with its majestic jungle canals and the late-night ritual of endangered turtle nesting on its beach; and it ends in the Highlands, where you will delight in the lush mountainous rainforest, ample waterfalls and freshwater pools and serenity, spending Shabbat at a cool Jewish owned eco-farm on the slopes of Volcan Turrialba.
This complete tour package provides a diverse and exciting adventure-experience brimming with activities (including chill time), all in a short but long week, and all in the beautiful and peaceful paradise called Costa Rica!! It offers a mosaic for all your senses, focusing on the contrast between the Highlands and the Lowlands coast.
So come and spend an amazing week in the Costa Rican Caribbean!
For more info and a detailed itinerary, please visit the May 2012 trip page on our website: http://www.costaribbean.com/august-11-192012---full-itinerary.html
We take the environment very seriously, and we plan our trips in accordance with the guidelines of eco-tourism. We minimize environmental damage through low impact travel, and support local environmental projects and indigenous communities while learning about the culture and natural environment of the places visited.
EVERYTHING listed below is included in our trip. These adventures are paid for already! You may, but you do not need, to spend another dollar on an adventure – it’s all priced into our packaged tour.
• Tropical beaches on the Caribbean
• White water rafting in the jungle (Pacuare River - Class III-IV Rapids)
• ‘Fly’ over the rainforest on the Zipline Canopy Tour
• Culturally and ecologically friendly rainforest guided treks.
• Shabbat with the San Jose Jewish Community (optional)
• Horseback Riding
• Two nights on an eco-farm, home to untouched rainforest and amazing waterfalls!
• Milk cows, collect eggs, and fish Tilapia for dinner
• Explore Tortuguero National Park, its natural canals and its wildlife of turtles, crocodiles, monkeys and more - with an optional turtle nesting tour!
• Feel the Earthy vibe of Puerto Viejo, a happening Caribbean haven.
• Local guides and tours ensure that the indigenous communities benefit from tourism revenues and protect the environment.
• Caribbean beaches, and more Caribbean beaches!
• Caribbean cooking class – kosher style
• Meals included in cost of trip: 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 dinners
Remember, enter the code 'Waterfalls' while registering and take $130 of the cost off the trip!
For more info about us check our website: www.costaribbean.com
For updates, 'like' us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/costaribbean
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org